Our People Operations team is seeking an Onboarding Coordinator to help scale our recruiting efforts and grow our global team of Dreamers at Remote Year. Working within our People Ops team and alongside our Recruiting Lead, you’ll manage the ins and outs of our Onboarding process; ensuring our New Dreamers are enrolled in our benefits and have everything they need to hit the ground running on Day 1 and beyond. Our Coordinator will act as the face behind our New Dreamer “Runway” town hall, ensuring every new Dreamer starts their journey off at Remote Year excited and supported. In addition, you’ll tackle recruitment support for hiring teams across RY and help with our screening process and other special projects within recruiting and onboarding.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn the ins and outs of the Remote Year onboarding process and be a guide to New Dreamers (new hires) walking them through the onboarding process at Remote Year, remotely and across multiple time zones.
- Manage our backend administrative tools and internal systems to make sure our onboarding process is seamless for current Dreamers and candidates alike.
- Coordinate and support administrative lifts for contracts and other documentation for new Dreamers.
- Onboard New Dreamers into our benefits and provide onboarding documentation for all new hires, guiding them through their onboarding checklist as they ramp up.
- Support our hiring teams, tracking candidate progress from initial contact through offer.
- Work closely with our recruiting team and hiring managers to design the screening process of the candidate experience, updating applicant records in our applicant tracking system.
- Learn the ins and outs of the Remote Year recruiting process and take on more complex responsibilities over time.
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years experience in recruiting or HR coordination.
- Previous experience managing or supporting ATS systems (Breezy, Greenhouse, Namely)
- Previous experience working with BambooHR or similar platform.
- A team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail.
- Truly flexible: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Creative, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently and can take action to do so.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Able to connect and interact with different types of people remotely.
- Someone who can anticipate needs before they arise.
Nice To Haves:
- Previous experience in a high growth start-up.
- Previous experience supporting remote teams.
You Should Include These In Your Application:
- Your resume.
- Cover Letter.