Remote Year brings together communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend a year working, traveling, and exploring 12 cities around the world. Spending one month in each location, communities connect with local cultures and business ecosystems, forming lifelong, borderless personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
We are looking for an analytical mind with a passion for driving process. As the Salesforce Business Analyst you will have an accomplished track record and expertise in creating and analyzing large sets of data, maintaining data integrity and being a thought partner in a quickly changing environment. Salesforce is mission critical both to our Marketing and Sales teams at Remote Year. You will be the master of our Salesforce reports and thrive off of digging into and finding the “why” behind the data. This role is for candidates who like to innovate and constantly push the limits of Salesforce to get the right lead to the right salesperson and track their disposition. Our fast moving culture demands that you can bridge between our customers, building a practice, and collaborating effectively across our Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, and our Leadership Team.
- Our Salesforce Analyst will be responsible for all business analysis and data discovery across our BD efforts.
- Creating and managing our dashboards and reporting for all commercial functions (Partnership Sales, Consumer Sales, Marketing, Onboarding & Account Management) and any of the data/ reporting needs that come along with these roles.
- Perform regular analysis of sales related activities, derive actionable insights from data sets, deliver takeaways from data with statistical significance and clearly communicate results.
- Identify reporting priorities for new projects and tests.
- Own and maintain daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly dashboards and reports across multiple teams.
- Serve as support for all reporting requests from Management and Leadership.
What You Bring
- 1 - 2 years of Salesforce reporting experience, preferably Admin 201 Certified.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research data issues, perform calculation validation and provide recommendations to correct inconsistencies.
- An proficiency in SQL & SOQL.
- Industry certifications, such as the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), desired.
Who You Are
- Obsessively Organized. Great project management skills, ability to multitask, and the ability to bring the abstract into focus.
- Respectfully Challenging. You don’t accept an answer of “that is how we’ve always done it”, your mantra is “why?” and you are eloquent enough to get to the bottom of things without causing friction.
- Empathetic. You understand that things are constantly changing and those who feel it the most are the Program Consultants and Associates. You have the maturity to step back from a process and relate to the doer to identify the best ways to prioritize and deliver change.
- Collaborative. You are outgoing enough to build relationships cross departmentally in order to ensure organizational alignment.
- Inspiring. You know how to rally your project team around a singular mission, you aren’t afraid to delegate responsibility and you are self aware and therefore know when to slow down.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a self starter, problem solver and hopelessly devoted to the Remote Year mission.
- Adaptable. The role requires you to be able to be comfortable within constant change, wear many hats, work with team members in many locales.